Email: xihanli at pku dot edu dot cn
I am a third year M.S. student in Key Laboratory of Machine Perception, School of EECS, Peking University, advised by Prof. Yunhai Tong. Meanwhile, I am a Google Developers Expert in Machine Learning, as well as a research intern in Machine Learning Group, Microsoft Research Asia. Prior to PKU, I received my B.Eng. degree of Computer Science with minor certificate of Biological Science from Zhejiang University, working with Prof. Xiaogang Jin. I was a member of Chu Kochen Honors College (Mixed Class).
My research interests lie on machine learning, network mining, reinforcement learning and natural language processing, with their application on real-world challanges. Networks (Graphs) appeal to me by its generalization and universality, and I am also amazed by the emerging fields of ML such as deep reinforcement learning and recurrent neural network. Currently, my research focuses on network optimization with machine learning, working on applying newly developed ML methods, especially deep reinforcement learning, to exploit characteristic of networks in real world, which can be complex and dynamic, thus developing effective techniques to solve realistic problems on these networks.
- Jan. 2019 - My work “A Cooperative Multi-Agent Reinforcement Learning Framework for Resource Balancing in Complex Logistics Network” in MSRA has been accepted into AAMAS 2019 as a full paper for oral presentation.
- Sept. 2018 - I was invited to attend Google Developers Experts Summit 2018 as a top active GDE on November 10-11 in the Bay Area, with full travel support from Google.
- Sept. 2018 - Thanks to Jeff Dean’s retweet, recommendation from TensorFlow offical twitter account and engineering lead, as well as strong support from Google China Developer Relations team, an extended version of my online technical handbook of TensorFlow will be formally published aligning with TensorFlow 2.0 (around spring 2019), collaborated with Posts & Telecom Press.
- May. 2018 - Together with Meng Zou, the work MEMD: A Diversity-Promoting Learning Framework for Short-Text Conversation has been accepted into COLING 2018.
- Mar. 2018 - I was invited to attend TensorFlow Dev Summit 2018 in Mountain View, CA, with full travel support from Google.
- Jan. 2018 - I started to be a research intern in Machine Learning Group of Microsoft Research Asia.
- Dec. 2017 - I am honored to be selected as a Google Developers Expert in Machine Learning. (profile page)
- Aug. 2017 - I started to be a research intern in Yizhou Sun’s Lab in University of California, Los Angeles.